Hello. My name is Tim Evans, and I'm a native of Quitman, Mississippi. I attended the University of Mississippi on a Naval ROTC scholarship and served as a commissioned officer in the Navy for three years. I taught middle school and high school before attending and graduating from Mississippi College School of Law.
After law school, I served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable William H. Myers, presiding judge for the Court of Appeals of the State of Mississippi. I moved to Hattiesburg in 2003 to begin private practice, and I have had a wide range of experience, representing both people and companies, both plaintiffs and defendants. I can practice before all state courts in Mississippi, as well as the federal courts that have jurisdiction in Mississippi.
I am married to the former Laura Day of Hattiesburg. We have two children, Wesley and Sara, and we are members of Crosspoint Community Church.
My office is located in Hattiesburg, the county seat for Forrest County. This places me a convenient distance from Lamar, Perry, Jones, Covington, Stone, and Marion Counties, including the cities of:
I can help you in the following practice areas:
General Civil Litigation
If I can't help you, I can put you in touch with a lawyer that can.
Please call me at 601-255-5085 or go to my website, www.timothyjevanslaw.com, to contact me. I also see walk-ins on an as-available basis.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Appeals & Appellate
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- Business Law
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Lemon Law
- Small Claims
- Free Consultation
Free consultation limited to 30 minutes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat Rates available for Non-Contested Divorces
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Judicial Law Clerk
- Court of Appeals of the State of Mississippi
- Served as Law Clerk to the Honorable William Myers, Presiding Judge
- Mississippi College School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Mississippi
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: National Merit Scholarship; Naval ROTC Scholarship
- South Central Bar Association
- Crosspoint Community Church
- Founding Member
- Activities: I have been with Crossoint Community Church since it began in Hattiesburg
- Mississippi Bar
- United States Navy
- Hattiesburg Divorce Lawyer
- Hello world!
16 July 2019
- South Mississippi Family Law Blog