Aggressive, detail-oriented personal injury, motor vehicle collision lawyer. Twenty + years of experience in north Georgia courts. No handing your case to a paralegal or associate attorney for completion. Highly competitive attorney's fees. Available seven days a week, including holidays. See my website for much more information about me and many recent, positive client reviews: www.timwhitelaw.com
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
I never charge folks for consultations and am happy to offer assistance anytime.
Credit Cards Accepted
Payable using my SSL secure website.
On all personal injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
See www.timwhitelaw.com for detailed fees for cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- John Marshall L.S. (Atlanta)
- Law Degree
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. (1992) | Psychology
- Honors: Dean's list 1992
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- - Current
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Business law lecture, Gilmer County High School
- Called by a student to lecture his business law class about career opportunities for lawyers. Lecture was fine-tuned to lawyers handling business-related matters.