Thomas M.J. LavigneCannabis Counsel® Law Firm - Lawyers Who Roll The Right Way
- Appeals & Appellate, Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Civil Rights ...
Lawyer-Lavigne is an Excellent appeals court orator. He is Managing Partner of Cannabis Counsel Law Firm. Five lawyers state-wide, doing regulatory compliance, licensing, local zoning and permits, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, litigation, state and federal criminal defense, products liability, eminent domain and intellectual property. A high profile case brought to five years in Hawaii, North Carolina and Michigan for over 30-years. A frequent guest on various media and public debates with politicians, and expert witness.
Chairman of Cannabis Law Section of State Bar of Michigan, Board NORML of Michigan, Lifetime Member NORML National Legal Committee. Former Secretary of MILegalize. Competitive Oarsman Detroit Boat Club Crew, Belle Isle.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Credit Cards Accepted
Please add 3% if a credit card is used. Checks or money orders payable to "Rivertown Law Firm PLC"
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P58395
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Attended 1987 Summer Program International Law at East China University of Politics and Law
- Wayne State University
- B.A. (1985) | English
- Honors: Attended Maharishi International University in 1983
- Activities: Rowing Crew
- State Bar of Michigan  # P58395
- - Current