Beau Bourgeois is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2016 and practices in the commercial litigation and construction litigation groups. Beau has represented and counseled owners, general contractors, and subcontractors in the industrial and commercial markets and in both the private and public sectors. He has drafted construction contracts for owners, drafted and filed numerous Private Works Act liens, assisted clients with obtaining contractor’s licenses in multiple states, and represented clients in Public Bid Law disputes.
Prior to joining Kean Miller, Beau served as an Issue Editor for the Louisiana Law Review and spent several summers working as a paint helper and rigger for an oilfield services contractor.
Beau earned his B.S. M., cum laude, from Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business in 2013. He earned his J.D./D.C.L., summa cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2016, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Louisiana Law Review.
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- 5th Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- Kean Miller LLP
- - Current
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- J.D. (2016)
- Tulane University
- B.S. (2013)
- Louisiana State Bar
- Mirror, Mirror: Amending Louisiana's LLC Statutes Related to Personal Liability of Members to Reflect Corporate Counterparts After Ogea v. Merritt
- Louisiana Law Review
- Thomas D. Bourgeois Jr.'s Website Profile
- Kean Miller LLP Website
- Louisiana Law Blog
- Recent Department of Labor Audits a Good Reminder to Understand the Law and Follow Best Practices
8 November 2019
- Kean Miller’s Insurance Recovery Team Helps Secure a Big Win for Louisiana Insureds at the Louisiana Supreme Court
23 October 2019
- Missouri District Court Rules That PSD Violations Can Be Addressed By Imposing Controls At Company Facilities Other Than The Facility Violating PSD
16 October 2019
- Comments on Social Media Could be Costly Under HIPAA
14 October 2019
- Patient Phone Calls, To Record or Not to Record?
30 September 2019
- U.S. Third Circuit Rules Pipeline Company’s Eminent Domain Rights Under Natural Gas Act Limited by Sovereign Immunity
26 September 2019
- The Final OT Rules Are Out – Time For Action (Again)!
24 September 2019
- Who You Affiliate with Could Jeopardize Your Medicare Enrollment
16 September 2019
- Ag Lenders and Vendors: The Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019 Opens Chapter 12 Bankruptcy to More Farmers
11 September 2019