Thomas Carroll BlauveltLaw Offices of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets ...
- New Jersey, New York
My name is Thomas Carroll Blauvelt and I am a lawyer since 1993.
I am a former municipal prosecutor for 15 towns, and a former municipal public defender.
During my 30 years as a lawyer I take great pride in everyone who calls or comes in my office gets my personal attention! I keep my office small for that reason. You will not be handed off to someone here. When you hire me you will speak with me and be treated with respect.
Whether you have a New Jersey DWI or criminal charge, or traffic tickets anywhere in NJ that could result in a revoked license or CDL suspension, I assure you that you will communicate with me directly.
NJ Domestic Violence cases are also a large part of my practice whether it is a harrasment complaint with a temporary restraining order, or an aggravated assault arrest that requires a pretrial detention hearing.
When I was a municipal prosecutor, I often saw firsthand when people hired a lawyer only to be surprised when someone else ended up representing them in court. That will not happen here. I will personally handle your case.
So if you or anyone you know is arrested for drug possession or theft offenses in New Jersey, charged statewide with Drunk Driving, DUI, Refusal to Submit to an Alcotest, traffic tickets, CDL violations, or was served with a NJMVC license suspension notice, call and speak with me now!
I am here to speak with you anytime!
Callers are often surpised when I answer my own phone - even on the weekends!
From 2015 - 2023 I have been selected every year to the Super Lawyers listing service. In addition, Avvo.com has rated me a 10/10 with over 350 five star reviews. Google has over 147 five star reviews for me.
My thousands of satisfied clients speak for themselves.
Please call and speak with me now 7 days a week.
My staff speaks English and Spanish.
Don't risk your driver's license, freedom or immigration status.
I will keep out of jail and on the road!
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Cantonese: Spoken
- Chinese: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gujarati: Spoken
- Korean: Spoken
- Mandarin: Spoken
- Polish: Spoken
- Russian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Tagalog: Spoken
- Ukrainian: Spoken
- Law Offices of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Wilson Elser
- Law Clerk
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Student Assistant District Attorney
- New York County District Attorney's Office
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Cardozo Moot Court Board, 1990 - 1992; Editor, Products Liability Litigation Teams Competition, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1992.
- Fairfield University
- B.S | Finance
- Client's Choice Award
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
- Client Champion SILVER
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Services
- Better Business Bureau
- Middlesex County [N.J.] Bar Association
- New Jersey State Municipal Prosecutor's Association
- New York Friars Club
- Hudson County [N.J.] Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Ignition Interlock Device in New Jersey
- DWI Experts, CLE Speaker, Middlesex County Bar Association
- NJ Municipal Court Practice, Guest Lecturer, Seton Hall Law School
- Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC Website
- Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC Blog
- Will a restraining order affect your employment?
March 8, 2023
- Why fentanyl offenses may lead to harsher penalties
March 6, 2023
- How can post-traumatic amnesia affect you after a crash?
February 23, 2023