Thom Ward is equally comfortable in the courtroom and at the negotiation table, and works with his clients to resolve matters through mediation, settlement, or resolution in court, in order to obtain the best possible results for his clients’ objectives. He regularly draws upon his professional background in corporate finance and consulting to handle complex financial matters for clients.
His practice focuses on family law, landlord representation (including evictions), and civil litigation. He does not represent tenants.
Thom received his law degree from the University of Colorado Law School, and is accepted to practice in Colorado and the U.S. District Court, District of Colorado. Prior to his legal career, he earned his B.S. in Finance from the University of Maryland, College Park, and worked at Deloitte Consulting, LLP.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Thom Ward accepts clients as a consulting attorney and for limited representation/"unbundled services," subject to availability and client eligibility for these services.
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 45256
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.S. | Finance
- University of Colorado Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- State Bar of Colorado  # 45256
- Boulder Area Rental Housing Association
- Vice President, Board of Directors
- Boulder Interdisciplinary Committee
- Member, Board of Directors