Attorney Therese M. Henke, a cum laude graduate from Marquette University Law School, has been practicing family law for over 20 years. She provides competent and aggressive representation in traditional (litigation) and collaborative divorces. She also accepts Guardian ad Litem appointments and, with a Masters Degree in Social Work, provides private and court appointed mediation services.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
I offer a complimentary one-half hour consultation.
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Graduated cum laude, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Alpha Sigma Nu National Jesuit Honor Society
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- M.S.S.W. (1985) | Social Work
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- B.S.W. (1984) | Social Work Major, Minor in Psychology
- Wisconsin Law Foundation
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1023219
- Ozaukee County Bar Association
- - Current