Attorney at The Read Law Firm, PC, working with her husband, former District Attorney Richard Read, primarily in the areas of personal injury, victim advocacy, criminal defense, premises liability, and complex criminal investigations. Court registered mediator with experience exceeding several hundred cases.
Writer: Published, "Pushing the Advertising Envelope, Building Billboards in the Sky Along the Information Superhigh" in 1996. Co-Author of "100 Small Fires To Make Your Book Sales BLAZE!" on sale at Amazon now. Award winning artist of portraiture and architecturally related works.
My goal is to be in some small way a cornerstone upholding the law on behalf of the average Jane and Joe and to stay fresh so that I can keep painting, writing, and continuing to invent and innovate.
Specialties: Excellent negotiator, mediator and litigator, and yes these require different skills. Original thinker. Good at branding and marketing. Proficient and hopefully creative. A thinker and a doer. Little patience for time consuming fluff.
- Personal Injury
- 11th Circuit
- Emory University School of Law
- LL.M. (1989) | Masters of Litigation
- University of Louisville
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- Honors: Winner of the Pirtle Washer Moot Court Competition in 1987.
- Activities: Member of the Mock Trial team.
- Bellarmine College
- B.A. (1985) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated Suma Cum Laude
- Activities: Member, President's Leadership Society
- The Read Law Firm PC