Terry Moore obtained his Master in Tax Law (LLM) form Boston University and has been the senior attorney at Moore and Affiliates,PLC since 1991. He is licensed to practice law before all States and Federal Courts in California and Florida, United States Tax Court and the United States Claims Court.
This multi-state orientation provides clients with timely and cost-effective advice on financial, commercial and litigation matters involving these two states.
Moore and Affiliates, PLC provides services in the areas of Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, including Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach.
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Tax Law
Phone consultation to evaluate your case
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- - present
- Q. For notice property is being foreclosed on if taxes are not paid. It's in Texas and was owned by my deceased nephew
- A: The debt should rest with your nephew. If you have ownership in the property they might have a claim against you. However, it is likely the taxes stay with the property. check with the tax assessor on this last issue.
- Q. How to give up title to property in texas
- A: It should be by deed. Signing the deed over. In some cases however the receiver/grantee may not want to receive the deed that way. Or you can just abandon the property and likely the tax stays with the property and is not transferred to you. You should check with the tax collector to make sure the tax doesn't transfer to you personally.
- Q. How do I contact the Levying Officer?
- A: Their phone number is on the paperwork they dropped off with you or you can just google the marshal or sheriff in the county where you live. If you like my comments PLEASE share my website. http://taxbizlawyer.com/civil-litigation-orange-county.htm