Free Consultation: (714) 541-2500Tap to Call This Lawyer
Terrence Jay Moore

Terrence Jay Moore

  • Business Law, Employment Law, Personal Injury ...
  • California, Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Terry Moore obtained his Master in Tax Law (LLM) form Boston University and has been the senior attorney at Moore and Affiliates,PLC since 1991. He is licensed to practice law before all States and Federal Courts in California and Florida, United States Tax Court and the United States Claims Court.

This multi-state orientation provides clients with timely and cost-effective advice on financial, commercial and litigation matters involving these two states.

Moore and Affiliates, PLC provides services in the areas of Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, including Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach.

Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Employment Law
Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Tax Law
Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
  • Free Consultation
    Phone consultation to evaluate your case
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
9th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Boston University School of Law
LL.M. | Taxation
- present
Boston University School of Law Logo
Articles & Publications
Offern In Compromise. Do they Still work?
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
75 Questions Answered
Q. For notice property is being foreclosed on if taxes are not paid. It's in Texas and was owned by my deceased nephew
A: The debt should rest with your nephew. If you have ownership in the property they might have a claim against you. However, it is likely the taxes stay with the property. check with the tax assessor on this last issue.
Q. How to give up title to property in texas
A: It should be by deed. Signing the deed over. In some cases however the receiver/grantee may not want to receive the deed that way. Or you can just abandon the property and likely the tax stays with the property and is not transferred to you. You should check with the tax collector to make sure the tax doesn't transfer to you personally.
Q. How do I contact the Levying Officer?
A: Their phone number is on the paperwork they dropped off with you or you can just google the marshal or sheriff in the county where you live.

If you like my comments PLEASE share my website.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
1010 N Ross st
Suite 200
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Telephone: (714) 541-2500