Free Consultation: (856) 441-2000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Teresa L. Reichek

Teresa L. Reichek

  • Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence
  • New Jersey, Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Teresa L. Reichek, Esq. is an attorney at Weinberger Divorce and Family Law Group, L.L.C. Ms. Reichek exclusively concentrates her practice on family and matrimonial matters, including divorce, child custody, asset division, alimony, child support, domestic violence and related family matters.

Whether dealing with a child support modification or complex litigated divorce, Ms. Reichek uses her legal prowess and dedication to protect and guide her clients through their matters, keeping them completely informed about their rights and options at all times. Ms. Reichek aims to minimize this tension while working diligently to resolve her client’s matter through individualized attention and advice. Ms. Reichek is particularly sensitive to the needs of her clients’ children and helps protect their best interests.

Ms. Reichek will always advocate for low conflict settlement methods whenever possible. Should going before a judge be necessary, Ms. Reichek is a skilled litigator with a consummate reputation for zealously advocating for her clients in court.

Believing that every client deserves equal footing, Ms. Reichek has as extensive history in representing victims of domestic violence. She began her family court experience in New York assisting victims of domestic violence in their applications for Protective Orders. She continued on this path working in multiple non-profit agencies in Middlesex County, New Jersey where she continued her work in domestic violence trials, dissolution matters and all other areas of family law.

Ms. Reichek then took her skills to Texas, practicing primarily in Travis and Williamson Counties in the Austin suburbs assisting clients with divorces and Orders of Protection and volunteering with her local police department as a victim’s advocate.

Ms. Reichek received her Juris Doctorate from Hofstra University’s Maurice A. Deane School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts from The College of New Jersey (formerly Trenton State College).

Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
New Jersey Courts
ID Number: 025852005
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
State Bar of Texas
ID Number: 24085547
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
J.D. (2004) | Civil Litigation
Activities: Phi Alpha Delta, Hofstra Law Women
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Logo
The College of New Jersey
B.S. (1998) | Law & Justice, English Literature
Activities: Circle K
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of New Jersey  # 025852005
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
80 Questions Answered
Q. In NJ when paying alimony to a ex can the person doing the paying alimony be effected if they live with someone else?
A: You are correct, that cohabitation only affects the person receiving alimony. The reason for that is that if alimony is to help a divorced person maintain the marital lifestyle, then if they are cohabitating with a new partner, they are in a 2 income household again, and therefore do not need the financial assistance of the former spouse. If you have further questions on this topic, you should consult with an experienced family law attorney who can answer questions specific to your a situation and advise on if and how you should proceed.
Q. Can I get a divorce from my husband if we live in different states and can't find him. Have had no contact in 10+ years
A: Thank you for your question. The answer is YES, you can get divorced under those circumstances. There are procedures that need to be followed, which an experienced matrimonial attorney can explain to you. The best course of action is to consult with someone that specializes in family law so you can get advice tailored to your situation. The sooner you start, the sooner you will be done and you can move forward to the next phase of your life.
Q. my daughters dad has told her on at least 2 occasions to lie to me. I have written proof. Is this parental alienation?
A: Thank you for your question. It sounds like it is very stressful not to have much decision making in your child's life. Proving parental alienation is a complex, and largely undefined endeavor. It sounds like you might want to make a motion to change parenting time or custody. That process might involve hiring a custody expert who would do evaluations of both parties and interview the child,. The best thing you can do is consult with an experienced family law attorney. You will receive guidance and advice tailored to your specific situation. You can also go over all the options and potential outcomes. That way you can make an informed decisions as to how you want to move forward.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Weinberger Divorce and Family Law Group, L.L.C.
309 Fellowship Road, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Telephone: (856) 441-2000
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Today)
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
135 US 202/206, Suite 8
Bedminster, NJ 07921