Lifelong Knoxville resident T. Scott Jones believes in taking risks, but only when they benefit his clients. Active with the Shriners, he emphasizes the importance of community service to each member of the firm. Attorney Jones demonstrates this by undertaking numerous pro bono cases each year. In addition to being a fierce trial attorney, he is also a Rule 31 Mediator in the Tennessee Supreme Court.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Tennessee State Bar  # 014628
- Banks & Jones, Attorneys at Law
- Banks and Jones
- What Happens When a Drunk Driver Kills Someone?
21 October 2020
- Mandy Hancock Answers Your Questions about Changes in Child Support
14 October 2020
- What Is Post-Concussion Syndrome?
7 October 2020