Taylor represents people charged with all types of crimes. She primarily focuses her work in state court, and in the last year alone defended a wide variety of cases ranging from speeding to assault with a deadly weapon.
Taylor also defends kids charged with crimes in juvenile court. She has helped young people charged with breaking or entering, larceny, possession of marijuana, injury to personal property, and more.
Additionally, she defends men and women accused of violating their federal supervised release or probation conditions in the Federal Western District of North Carolina. She also works with Chris Fialko on many of his cases, including high-level state felonies, federal white-collar crime and drug cases, college Title IX sexual misconduct allegations, and post-conviction matters.
Just recently, in Raleigh, Taylor made a thirty-minute presentation to a North Carolina parole commissioner on behalf of a post-conviction client. In preparation for the meeting, Taylor compiled a 50-page packet for the parole commissioners detailing all of the reasons the parole board should release her client.
Taylor began working in the criminal defense field when she 18 as an intern, and went to law school at UNC-Chapel Hill specifically to become a criminal defense attorney. She has the passion and tools necessary to fully investigate every case by gathering all key information, interviewing law enforcement and other witnesses, and negotiating with and advocating for her client with the appropriate people. Taylor likes to fight for her clients and believes in thorough and zealous representation no matter the client or the charge.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- Traffic Tickets
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- Associate Attorney
- Fialko Law, PLLC
- - Current
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- Activities: UNC Mock Trial Team (President), Innocence Project, Death Penalty Project
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with distinction
- Best Advocate
- UNC School of Law Broun National Trial Team
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Activities: Continuing Legal Education Committee, Young Lawyer's Division Legal Assistance Committee
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Women Lawyers of Charlotte
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association