- Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Attorney Eskridge attended law school at the University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law after graduating with Honors from Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She began her career as an educator in the Nashville Metropolitan School District and continued in the field of education as a corporate trainer. Attorney Eskridge concentrates her practice in the areas of Criminal, Probate and Family Law including child support, child custody and adoption matters, as well as Small Business Litigation. Ms. Eskridge is a tireless community servant working with organizations including Red Cross, Memphis Food Bank, Boy Scouts of America, as well as local churches. She is a member of the Memphis Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, American Bar Association, and Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- General Civil
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fee payment options vary by matter but include: · Traditional hourly · Flat fee · Contingency *