In the words of one of my recent clients, “I highly recommend Ms. Breslow. She provided superior representation, she is the one to hire to get the job done right.” Also, Avvo has given me a 10 star- Superb rating. I have spent over a decade in the courtroom- fighting for my clients getting them the best possible results. I am proud to say that I have dedicated my career to representing those charged with criminal offenses, making sure the system does not take advantage of them.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
Call for free consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Tara Breslow-Testa, Esq.
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- New Jersey State Bar # 001922003
- - Current
- How to Handle a Juvenile Case, Solo Practice, New Brunswick
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Solo Practice, New Jersey State
- Tara Breslow-Testa Esq.'s Website Profile
- The Law Office of Tara Breslow-Testa, Esq. Website
- Monmouth County Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- What is PreTrial Intervention (PTI)
3 October 2019
- Welcome to Asbury Park. Now behave yourself!
22 September 2019
- Disorderly Conduct in Sea Girt.
27 August 2019
- IS DRUG COURT RIGHT FOR YOU?
26 December 2018
- DIGITAL BULLYING: NEW MEDIUMS FOR MISCONDUCT
9 November 2018
- If You are Being Sexually Harassed at Work, Take Action!
30 July 2018
- New Jersey Bail Reform Should Result in More Fairness to Criminal Defendants
26 July 2018
- Megan’s Law
16 July 2018
- SUMMER CRIMES, MAKE LIVING UNEASY: BELMAR AND LAKE COMO
30 June 2018