Symantha Rhodes

Symantha Rhodes

Plan Life Law, PLLC
  • Immigration Law, Business Law, Estate Planning
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I am an immigrant helping other immigrants who face difficulties navigating the US legal system to obtain legal status to become residents and citizens quicker, build successful businesses, and leave a legacy for their families. I provide quality services by ensuring my legal advice is comprehensive, and my client support is unmatched. I offer affordable flat fees that are transparent.

Practice Areas
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Paid consultations are eligible for a discount.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Florida Bar
ID Number: 1038152
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Plan Life Law, PLLC
- Current
Practicing immigration, business formation, and estate planning law.
Drafting Lawyer
Adelson Law Office
Immigration and estate planning
Assist with property sales contract preparation
Legislative Assistant
New York State Assembly
Draft bills and memos, and aid in the passing of state laws.
Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
J.D. (2021) | Law
Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar  # 1038152
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Plan Life Law Blog
Legal Answers
12 Questions Answered
Q. I am looking for an immigration lawyer to help with my cousin's asylum case. He has a master hearing coming up in April.
A: You can have him call my office for a free consultation.
Q. Can I submit I130 for my brother who enter the USA on a B1/B2 visa ?
A: Yes you can submit an I-130 for your brother.

But your brother will not be able to adjust status in the U.S., unless you are a U.S. citizen 21 years or older and there is a visa available for the F4 priority category. This may take 15 to 25 years depending on your brother's country of citizenship.

Your brother should consult with an immigration attorney to discuss what other options he may have.
Q. Hi so, a I 485 application was sent since February of 2023 and no reply was received by the applicant
A: You should immediately communicate this to USCIS and seek to properly submit the evidence requested, followed by a request for a new appointment for biometric.

You should seriously consider submitting a change of mailing address request to USCIS (your mailing address does not have to be the same as your physical address), and submit a Form G-1145, e-Notification to USCIS. This allows you to request that USCIS send you a notification by email and/or text message once they have received and accepted your application package for processing. If you had this in place you would have been notified when the individual submitted evidence to USCIS without your consent.

Additionally you should create a USCIS account to track your case.

Here is the link to submit request for non-delivered notice:

You may want to consult with an immigration attorney.
... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
175 Pearl St.
Floor 1
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Telephone: (727) 755-4636