Susan R BrownSusan R. Brown
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
My practice as an attorney can be summed up in one word: FOCUS. Focus on divorce and family law; focus on the people of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County; focus on creating solutions; and, most importantly —
Focus On Your Needs, Goals And Best Interests
Meeting the needs and goals of my clients and protecting their best interests is always my primary concern. For this reason, finding out exactly what those needs, goals and interests are is first on the agenda. As a sole practitioner, I have the ability to manage my own caseload and to take the time necessary to get to know you. Then I provide:
Answers — As a certified family law specialist, I can provide you with clear answers related to topics ranging from divorce mediation to the family law appellate process. I will keep you fully informed and up-to-date, clearly explaining the legal options available to you at every stage of the process. Calls and other inquiries are returned promptly.
Advice — Although it is nice to be able to tell a client exactly what he or she wants to hear, doing so is rarely in a person's best interest. What I can promise you is that I will always provide you with an honest legal opinion based on my years of experience. Final decisions are yours to make.
Advocacy — There is no way to overstate the strain and stress these issues can cause. I have found that what helps to ease some of the anxiety and distress my clients feel is simply the knowledge that they have a passionate advocate fighting for them. As my client, you will never feel as though you have anything less.
I Am A Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
The title of board-certified family law specialist is granted to a select few attorneys. It is granted by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education for achieving rigorous standards of experience, knowledge and dedication to a specific area of practice.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- English: Spoken, Written
- Susan R. Brown
- - Current
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (1984)
- University of Miami
- B.A. (1981)
- AV Rated
- Florida State Bar  # 440795
- - Current
- Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Susan R. Brown's Website Profile
- Susan R. Brown Website
- Fort Lauderdale Family Law Blog