The Law Office of Susan M. Hankins P.C. offers legal services at affordable prices. Every day, we strive to provide five star service to our clients no matter how small their legal needs. Our clients are the best advertising and have left stellar reviews of ourwork on various sites including, Avvo, Lawyers.com, Martindale-Hubbell and Google. Please visit my website: www.hankinslegal.com.
Contact us today at 770.714.4062.
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
available for some cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- North Carolina
- Portuguese: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of Georgia, School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Scholarship recipient; CLEO Scholar; Runner-up Best Brief-Moot Court;
- Activities: Research Assistant, Vice President for Class, Prosecutorial clinic, Legal Aid Clinic, Prisoner Legal Counseling project,
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. (1980) | Criminal Justice/Psychology
- Criminal Justice represented my interest and included the study of our judicial system, political science, policy, psychology and sociology.
- Honors: Cum Laude/4.0 major area
- Activities: Research Assistant to Faculty, sports, Student Union, Residential Security guard, Student food services, and Criminal Justice Society,
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Law Office of Susan M. Hankins, PC
- UGA Law Grad Susan M. Hankins, Law Office
- Law Office of Susan M. Hankins
- Q. Can an at will tenant be evicted without cause with a 60 day notice in the state of Georgia?
- A: If you need a second opinion: Yes again.
- Q. Need Help. Ticket after accident question
- A: You should contact a lawyer who handles traffic cases. This could be very important especially if anyone was injured. There may be caselaw that says if you cannot see a car you do not owe a duty to yield to that car. May be worth your while to consult with someone. Good luck.
- Q. Hello! I am a freelance journalist who will be starting a regular column with an independent website.
- A: Potential Trademark violation. I would expect a response. You could ask for permission and at least display their trademark with the term 7up.