Free Consultation: (310) 783-0999Tap to Call This Lawyer
Susan Keenberg

Susan Keenberg

  • Employment Law, Real Estate Law, Business Law ...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I act as my clients outside general counsel and advise them on the full range of legal issues facing their businesses. In addition, I mediate both litigated and non-litigated matters and do workplace investigations. I built my reputation by achieving outstanding results for the clients and colleagues with whom I have been privileged to work.

Practice Areas
Employment Law
Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Arbitration & Mediation
Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Additional Practice Area
  • Contracts
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    When appropriate, I accept contingent fees.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Please call for information on rates, retainers and additional information.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Associations
South Bay Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Association of Workplace Investigators
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of California
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. I was placed on admin leave for misconduct, what should i do.
A: If you haven't been returned to your job within a reasonable amount of time, you should contact an employment attorney with more details about the "misconduct." Your employer should have conducted a fair, impartial investigation of the charges against you by now.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
1217 Acacia Avenue
Torrance, CA 90501
Telephone: (310) 783-0999