- Family Law, Divorce, Bankruptcy
Stuart is the principal attorney at The Peterson Law Firm and will personally handle every aspect of your case within the firm. His first position out of law school focused on consumer bankruptcy filings wherein he spearheaded hundreds of bankruptcy cases within his first year of practice. This hands-on experience led him to handle complex issues involving heightened emotions and a need for optimal resolution for his clients. His current practice focuses both on consumer bankruptcy and in family law. His initial practice of bankruptcy has allowed him to be able to assist family law clients in complex financial issues faced in divorce matters and financials of many custody cases.
Stuart’s goal in founding The Peterson Law Firm is to create an attorney-client relationship wherein the client is not intimidated to ask questions nor feel bullied into a certain position. Each client to come to The Peterson Law Firm will meet directly with Stuart to discuss their case and goals. His goal in the practice of law is to help regular people faced with complex issues achieve a better and brighter future.
Stuart is not a robot and solely focused on the practice of law. His interests range from the latest trade rumors in the NFL to reading the latest science fiction novel that he found on the internet. He firmly believes that Superman is the greatest superhero and during the “off hours” you can likely find him spending time with his wife and their three children.
• Arizona State University, JD, 2012
• Brigham Young University, BS, 2008
• United States District Court, Arizona
• Former Committee Member of the State Bar of Arizona’s Committee on the Unauthorized Practice of Law (2014 – 2017)
• Member of the State of Arizona Bar, Family Law Section
• Member of Member of Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court (2014 – Present)
• Member of Arizona Consumer Bankruptcy Counsel (2015 – Present)
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Brigham Young University
- B.S. (2008) | History & Minor in Business and English
- State Bar of Arizona  # 029841
- The Peterson Law Firm