Steven L. Fox is an accomplished New Jersey trial attorney with 29 years of experience in the area of civil litigation. He has extensive experience in providing advice and, when necessary, representing clients in litigated matters at both the trial and appellate levels. Mr. Fox concentrates his practice on commercial disputes with a particular focus on providing advice and counsel to management in the area of employment law. Additionally Mr. Fox routinely represents clients involved in corporate, contract, real property, insurance coverage and probate disputes.
Mr. Fox is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney, a designation earned by approximately 2% of attorneys in New Jersey.* Mr. Fox serves as an arbitrator for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County, as well as a mediator for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County’s Chancery Division.
Currently, Mr. Fox is a member of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey having served on the Board of Trustees from 2016 to 2018. He is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice where he served on the Board of Governors from 2002 through 2003. Mr. Fox is also a committee member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Chancery Practice, a graduate from the Seton Hall Inn of Court and a Senior Counselor with the College of Master Advocates and Barristers. He has lectured on continuing legal education panels on topics such as conducting successful depositions and advanced trial techniques.
Mr. Fox is admitted to practice in New Jersey State and Federal Courts, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as well as in the State Courts of New York, and the courts in District of Columbia.
Mr. Fox received his B.A. from the University of Kentucky in 1982 and graduated, cum laude, from Seton Hall Law School in 1989. While attending law school, he received the Dean/Centennial Scholarship Award from 1987-1989.
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- - Current
- Partner and Director
- Borrus, Goldin & Foley, et al.
- Law Office of David E, Alberts
- Lum, Drasco and Positan
- Brach Eichler L.L.C.
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- University of Kentucky
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Activities: Member of the Board of Governors, 2002-2003
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- Activities: Board of Trustees, 2016-2018
- College of Master Advocates and Barristers
- Senior Counselor
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- - Current
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Steven L. Fox's Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Firm News & Events
- Why Bring Lawyers In? – Attorney-Client Privilege Can Be Crucial for Businesses’ Protection
9 September 2019
- Lindabury Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers© List
15 August 2019
- Immediate Impact of the New Jersey Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- NJ Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- How One Hashtag Transformed the Law
8 August 2019
- Kathleen M. Connelly Quoted in ROI-NJ – “Drug Dilemma”
29 July 2019
- New Jersey Employees Now Accorded Expanded Family Leave Rights
23 July 2019
- How “Final” is a Final Restraining Order?
8 July 2019
- Andrew Gibbs Quoted in NJ-ROI – “Breaching Charge: Cybercrime Insurance is Rapidly Becoming Must-Have Asset for Companies — of Any Size
20 June 2019
Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. https://www.lindabury.com/ Westfield - Main Office 53 Cardinal Dr Westfield, NJ 07090 Tel: 908.233.6800 Fax: 908.233.5078 Summit 480 Morris Ave Summit, NJ 07901 Tel: 908.273.1212 Fax: 908.273.8922 Red Bank One River Centre, Building Two 331 Newman Springs...#TimesUp - Employers Must Combat Workplace Sexual Harassment
Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. https://www.lindabury.com/ 53 Cardinal Dr Westfield, NJ 07090 908.233.6800