Steven Ben Gordon represents tenants facing eviction in Queens Civil Housing Court by providing:
Client Centered Representation
Gordon Legal provides a client centered approach to legal representation to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients. We strive to find cost-effective, practical solutions for our clients to resolve their housing court cases.
Repairs and Violations
Gordon Legal clients benefit from experienced legal counsel helping clients avoid the common pitfalls that most housing court litigants fall into. We continue to consistently strive to make sure all highly technical documentation is prepared correctly, unforgiving deadlines are met, and that our clients get the best possible advocacy from start to finish.
Court Stipulations of Settlement
Litigation, Hearings and Trials
Gordon Legal clients receive unparalleled access to counsel. We endeavor to always keep our clients informed.
Live client services team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Pre-Court Date Client Notifications
Post Court Appearance Reports
Monthly Status Telephone Calls
At Gordon Legal, we:
• Evaluate litigation strategies and identify your client goals.
• Prepare all your legal paperwork for service of process.
• File your legal documents at the court clerk’s office.
• Appear in court on your behalf.
• Prepare all your paperwork for your day in court.
• Present, argue and advocate on your behalf before the court.
• Communicate with you at every step.
Get the help you need now. Call 888.458.5410