Steve RossiThe Law Offices of Steve Rossi, PA
- Education Law, Criminal Law
Steve Rossi has been a member of the Florida Bar for over 20 years. He has been recognized as a Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney. Mr. Rossi is also a former Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.). Additionally, he was a former prosecutor with the Broward County State Attorney Office. During this time, Mr. Rossi received several accolades including being recognized for most jury trials twice by the State Attorneys Office.
Mr. Rossi has represented the Broward Teacher's Union (BTU) as its local, legal counsel; the Broward Teachers Union's members are in the 2nd largest district in the state and the 6th largest in the country. He has handled various teacher-related cases in both civil and criminal matters. He has presented various lectures and workshops focusing on education law. He has been an annual instructor for the Broward County School District's New Teacher Orientation Program discussing various issues in teacher liability matters.
Mr. Rossi is a lawyer deeply rooted in the community. He is a long time South Florida resident who attended grade school, high school, college, and law school all in South Florida. He has handled various legal matters throughout the state of Florida and around the country.
- Education Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Italian: Spoken
- The Law Offices of Steve Rossi P.A.
- F.B.I. Academy, Quantico, Virginia
- Special Agent
- University of Miami School of Law
- Barry University
- Client Champion Silver
- Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- 2006 - 2011, 2014 - 2019
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal And Civil Liability in School settings, New Teacher Liability Orientations, Broward County
- Broward County School Board
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney
- Florida State Bar
- The Law Offices of Steve Rossi, PA
- Fort Lauderdale Education Law Blog
- Are you filing a school grievance because you have been wrongfully accused?
October 27, 2020
- Sororities and fraternities
October 11, 2020
- Accused or a victim of bullying in a school?
October 11, 2020