For over 13 years, I have helped clients in diverse technology areas achieve success in IP and business litigation, patents, trademarks and licensing. Having been at two leading large law firms (Greenberg Trauig LLP, AMLAW 10 and Sheppard Mullin LLP, AMLAW 100) for 10+ years, I have the experience and skills to provide our client's with the very best in quality and service. I have successfully settled numerous IP and business litigation cases, prosecuted hundreds of patent and trademark applications to issuance/registration and successfully negotiated complicated licensing and pre-litigation matters for small startups to Fortune 500 companies. As a recent example (Mission Pharmacal Company v. PureTek Corporation, Patent Infringement Case, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, SA-12-CA-920-OLG (HJB) my firm obtained highly favorable settlement and complete dismissal on 10/14/2013 for PureTek Corporation who was sued for patent infringement. Steve Pressman, Executive Vice President of PureTek, stated: "Steve Hassid did an excellent job. We received everything we wanted as part of the settlement and could not be happier with the results they achieved. Because of their excellent work and creative problem solving, we received a great settlement and Mission and PureTek are now working together in a mutually beneficial way." Send message for additional case info. I now offer the same level of exceptional service and quality I provided at the large firms at about 60% of the cost. As a former technology business owner, I understand that clients need a problem solver that can deliver excellent results quickly. Client references and additional examples of results provided upon request. Email Steve@PartnersLawGroup.com
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Intellectual Property & Business Litigation
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Silicon Edge Law Group LLP
- I help my clients successfully obtain, enforce and defend patents and trademarks and assist in all aspects of licensing, litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Senior Counsel
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Assisted clients with all of their intellectual property needs.
- Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Assisted clients with all aspects of patent and trademark law.
- Hastings College of the Law
- University of California at San Diego
- Biology- Physiology and Neuroscience
- Activities: Los Angeles Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
- Activities: American Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
- Activities: Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Activities: American Business Trial Lawyers Association
- Activities: Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California # 219913
- - Current
- Partners Law Group Latest Legal News
- Design Patent
8 October 2016
- What Can You Patent?
28 September 2016
- Lawsuit to Proceed Against Founder of Facebook’s Virtual Reality Tech Company Oculus
21 January 2016
- Partners Law Group Help Client’s Obtain 3 U.S. Patents & 7 U.S. Trademark Registration.
7 December 2015
- What is a Patent?
13 November 2015
- Google Books is Deemed “Fair Use”
11 November 2015
- Partners Law Group Obtains Judgment For $1.45 Million For Client DenfensTech International, Inc.
2 November 2015