Steve A. BuchwalterSteve Buchwalter Law Offices
- Securities Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Stockbroker & Investment Fraud ...
Steve Buchwalter has been protecting investors in Southern California for over 25 years. He advocates for individuals, non-profits and corporations in Securities Law, Arbitration & Mediation, and Stockbroker & Investment Fraud matters. Additionally, he assists businesses with legal formation and legal disputes.
Steve brings unique insight and understanding to his representation as a former licensed commodity trading adviser and stockbroker. Recognized as an expert in his field, he has successfully resolved over 400 cases. In 2009, Steve received the largest California judgement of 4.2 billion for his client.
Steve is dedicated to providing legal representation with commitment and integrity. Contact Steve today for a free consultation to see how he can help you.
- Securities Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
Investors are generally represented on a contingency basis.
- 9th Circuit
- Sole Practitioner
- Steve Buchwalter Law Offices
- Staff Attorney
- Investors Arbitration Services, Inc
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA)
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 168501
- - Current
- Confirming and Vacating Arbitration Awards
- Q. Do I need to attend the status conference meeting on 5/16 if a judgement was filed & divorce will be final in 6/13/23?
- A: Call the courtroom and ask the clerk.
- Q. How long does a Company have to pay me Back Pay and job back after winning in Arbitration?
- A: I do not know how union arbitration awards are enforced. With a normal arbitration, the arbitration agreement or award says that the award can be confirmed as a judgment. In those cases, you would confirm the award as a judgment and enforce the judgment.
- Q. Can I manage other people's money (money manager or portfolio manager) with only my series 65 license in California?
- A: Anyone can allow you to manage their money. There are no requirements for you to do so. Having a business of, or charging for, managing someone else's money can a different story and is more complicated.