Stephen Grant has always known that he wanted to be a lawyer. As a young boy growing up in Everett, he was fascinated with the idea of becoming a lawyer and helping those in need.
He completed his law studies at Gonzaga University School of Law, where he also completed his undergraduate studies in political science. After passing his bar exam, he turned his attention to the areas of criminal defense and personal injury.
When handling DUI cases, he overlooks no detail when searching for the strongest defense route. He works hard to deliver legal representation of the highest caliber. His passion and diligence has translated into numerous successful results throughout Western Washington.
A native of the Pacific Northwest, Attorney Stephen Grant enjoys spending his free time with his fiancée and visiting Pike Place Market. An avid Seahawks fan, he also likes watching games and exploring Seattle.
If you have been accused of DUI, attorney Stephen Grant is here to help you. A passionate and relentless fighter, he will do everything possible to obtain the best possible result. You don’t have to face the justice system in the state of Washington alone.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Makes, including Discover and American Express
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury cases only
- Associate Attorney
- Callahan Law, P.S., Inc.
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Kannin Law Firm P.S.
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Gonzaga University
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Clients' Choice Award
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- Medicolegal Aspects of Marijuana: Washington Edition
- Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company
- The Basics of Personal Injury, Mazatlan Retreat
- Callahan Law Website
- Stephen Grant's Website Profile
- Washington State DUI & Criminal Defense Attorneys' Blog
- How much does a DUI cost in Washington?
9 June 2017
- What is an aggravated DUI?
2 June 2017
- How to win a DUI DOL Hearing
26 May 2017
- How long does it take to get blood alcohol test results?
19 May 2017
- What is a felony DUI?
25 April 2017
- Hit and Run Accident What to do?
12 April 2017
- What to expect at a DUI Arraignment?
27 March 2017
- Can I Get a DUI for Driving High?
17 March 2017
- How Long does a DUI Stay on your Record?
10 March 2017