I have provided quality representation for my clients since I was admitted to practice law in 2006. I began my career by assisting a senior judge behind the bench. This gave me invaluable insight into how I wanted to practice law. I then litigated as a criminal defense attorney for the first few years of my practice. This gave me ample experience as a trial attorney. For the past several years, I have practiced in the areas of Family Law and Estate Planning, which has provided me the tools I need to help resolve conflicts, mediate, or go to trial, whichever is needed in any given situation. . My firm has a very client friendly approach and atmosphere so that we can help you solve issues from divorce, custody, or estate planning and probate. Our clients are our business. We appreciate you! We practice law BECAUSE of you. Come see the difference by setting up a consultation with Ickes & Ickes, LLC.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For Family Law, $250 an hour, initial retainers vary based on case complexity. Estate Planning has a set fee schedule based on need and complexity.