Radical environmental activist turned human rights activist, I went to law school to find new ways to take direct action against systems of oppression and exploitation. I earned my B.S. in political science from Northern Arizona University. I earned a J.D. from UC Hastings, in San Francisco, with an emphasis on Social Justice.
My professional experience includes criminal defense, employment law, slip and fall torts (plaintiff side), and suing prisons to provide better conditions.
I provide general legal services with sliding scale fees depending on the client's income.
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
- Washington State Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law
- Activities: National Lawyers Guild; Students for Immigrant Rights; Social Justice Concentration; Gaming Oriented Students of Hastings (dungeons and dragons); SSDP; If/When/How
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S. (2014) | Political Science
- Washington State Bar Association  # 55237