Free Consultation: (813) 534-0393Tap to Call This Lawyer
Shiobhan Olivero

Shiobhan Olivero

  • Family Law, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Stetson University College of Law
J.D. (2010) | Trial Advocacy
Honors: • Graduated Magna Cum Laude (Top 4%) • Recipient: Certificate of Concentration in Trial Advocacy • Recipient: Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy • Recipient: William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award • Recipient: Leadership Development Certificate • Recipient: Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
Stetson University College of Law Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
36 Questions Answered
Q. When I Divorce I got $0 child support we made the same amount $ at the time now I no long work Can I get support now ?
A: More information is needed before your question can be properly answered. There are certain requirements that must be met and determined for a modification to be granted. You need to meet with an attorney for a determination of whether these requirements are met.
Q. Custodial parent says yes to out of country college, non custodial parent says no to college, can I go? 16 in Florida.
A: The answer to your question is not a simple "yes" or "no" because it does not necessarily have anything to do with custodial vs. non-custodial parent. It depends more on what the timesharing agreement says that was signed and entered by the Judge, and if it addresses out of country travel. If it doesn't, then your family (parent) should contact an attorney to discuss how to address this.
Q. Live in Fl and behind by 5 months. Can fl law arrest me for mich?
A: More information is needed to properly answer your question. You should contact an attorney and go to a confidential consultation to review your options.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
669 W. Lumsden Road
Brandon, FL 33511
Telephone: (813) 534-0393
Fax: (813) 579-4781