Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Elder Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
My free consultation will be for as long as necessary to help you determine what Action is best for you. I do not limit the consultation as most lawyers do.
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit cards may not be used for clients filing bankruptcy (unless the card belongs to someone else). But I accept credit cards for other matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Bankruptcy matters are usually fixed fee matters unless litigation is involved. I keep my fees low for foreclosure defense and will try to get my fees reimbursed by the lender.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 869491
- University of Miami
- J.D. (1990)
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1985)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
13 Questions Answered
- Q. Hi, I’m recently divorced and my ex husband has just filed for chapter 13 Bk, the family court order him to pay me $75k
- A: Is the marital home in Florida? Is the business property in Florida? Is the dissolution of marriage in Florida? Notwithstanding any of that, it sounds like your ex-husband is committing bankruptcy fraud which is never a good thing.
- Q. Are you an attorney who has won foreclosure cases based on breaches of contract and fraud or know of someone who can .
- A: Although I handle those types of cases, I am not in Punta Gorda. Call Mark Dann at Dann Law 877-475-8100. If he cannot handle the case he should know someone who can. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or intake at Dannlaw.com.
- Q. I have no mortgage on my condo. I owe my HOA 10,000. Notice of sale issued. Will I lose my condo?
- A: You will if it goes to foreclosure sale. If you can pay off over 5 years you can file a chapter 13 bankruptcy. You really need to speak to an attorney asap.
Contact & Map