Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- Business Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Municipal Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Sheila Field, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Full service law firm to meet all your legal needs. Criminal, Civil, Personal Injury, Wills, Estates and Contracts.
- Birmingham School of Law(AL)
- Alabama State Bar
38 Questions Answered
- Q. My daughter turned 19 this month ..what steps do I need to take to terminate child support
- A: Go to the child support division of your clerks office and they have a form to terminate child support. They will let you fill it out and file it right there.
- Q. I am 16 and my brother just hit me ( slapped hard) many times and my mother was present there
- A: Call the police. Tell them what happened. They will protect you. But remember he will be removed from the house. He will have to be. A victim and a perpetrator cannot live in the same household. Good luck
- Q. Im from Alabama and would like to know the chapter or articles that discuss felons around firearms.
- A: Section 13A-11-72 Certain persons forbidden to possess pistol. (a) No person who has been convicted in this state or elsewhere of committing or attempting to commit a crime of violence shall own a pistol or have one in his or her possession or under his or her control. (b) No person who is a drug addict or an habitual drunkard shall own a pistol or have one in his or her possession or under his or her control. (c) Subject to the exceptions provided by Section 13A-11-74, no person shall knowingly with intent to do bodily harm carry or possess a deadly weapon on the premises of a public school. (d) Possession of a deadly weapon with the intent to do bodily harm on the premises of a public school in violation of subsection (c) of this section is a Class C felony.
Contact & Map