Shari B. Veisblatt is a Partner with Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP. She is a member of the firm's Litigation Department and Family Law Group.
Ms. Veisblatt represents clients in all aspects and stages of matrimonial litigation, including appeals, trials, emergent applications, plenary hearings, custody trials, domestic violence hearings, pre and post judgment applications, motions, early settlement panels, economic mediations, intensive settlement conferences, case management conferences and uncontested hearings. She also handles complex matrimonial matters, which involve the engagement of variety of experts, including forensic accountants, employability experts, real estate and personalty appraisers, and custody and alcohol evaluators. In addition, Ms. Veisblatt assists clients with the valuation and distribution of businesses and professional practices and executive benefits, such as stock options and restricted stock.
Prior to joining Obermayer, Ms. Veisblatt was a co-chair of Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C.’s matrimonial practice. She has practiced exclusively in the area of family law throughout her career. She was an associate at Riker Danzig, et al., one of the largest firms in New Jersey. She is also a former judicial clerk of The Honorable Garry S. Rothstadt, Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Part.Ms. Veisblatt is a frequent lecturer on family law topics and has also written several published articles on her experience as a matrimonial attorney.
- Family Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Partner / Lawyer
- Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2004)
- University of Delaware
- B.A. (2001)
- Honors: cum laude
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2008 - 2009, 2011 - 2019
- New Jersey State Bar # 009792005
- - Current
- Access Denied: What are Your Rights as a Grandparent?
- Girlfriendz, The Thinking Woman's Magazine
- QDROs and Other Pension Related Issues for Family Lawyers, CLE Programs (NJ)-Retirment Accounts
- Family Matters
- Do You Want To Resume Your Surname As Part Of Your New Jersey Divorce?
17 October 2019
- What Constitutes Separation And Why Is It Important?
26 September 2019
- What’s In A Name?
19 September 2019
- Will Social Media Impact my Divorce/Custody Case? Three Things You Should Know.
4 September 2019
- Alternate Dispute Resolution: Is this an Option for My Divorce?
28 August 2019
- Five Tips for Preparing for a Divorce Consultation
2 August 2019
- 8 Criteria Judges Consider Before Granting Custody in Delaware
6 June 2019
- Custody of Rover? A Pet Custody Bill is Pending in the Pennsylvania Legislature
27 May 2019
- Dividing Retirement Accounts As Part of A Divorce
21 May 2019