Free Consultation: (978) 267-1474Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sean T. Hennigan
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Juvenile Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Our goal is to embrace our clients and their problems as if they were our own. People often come to us at low points in their lives. Some are injured; some have financial burdens crushing them; and some have been charged with crimes. All of these situations involve a great deal of stress. I believe it is our job to relieve that stress. Our goal is to help that person walk out feeling better than when they arrived.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
One Hour Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Contingent Fees Accepted on Personal Injury matters only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fee for most Criminal matters are a flat fee based upon the level of work which will need to be done on each case. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- University of Massachusetts - Boston
- B.S. (2004) | Exercise Physiology
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 691104
Contact & Map