- Employment Law, Business Law
- District of Colorado, Pennsylvania
Sean Ruppert, a business law and litigation attorney, merged his independent practice with KM&A in 2015, becoming a core member of the team. He now focuses on two main areas of law: business law and civil litigation. Sean guides business owners in avoiding costly mistakes and making good decisions with their contract negotiation, insurance decisions, employment practices, and entity formation. When employers mistreat employees, he fights for the fair compensation of the employees. Sean is a strategic thinker and a savvy negotiator when advising small businesses and fighting in court.
Sean is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he participated in the Immigration Law Clinic, providing pro bono representation to refugees in asylum hearings. He earned his Bachelor’s in Journalism at West Virginia University and worked for several years as a newspaper reporter prior to attending law school.
For pro bono work, Sean volunteers with Project Olympus, a business incubator affiliated with Carnegie Mellon University. At CMU, he advises entrepreneurs on legal issues involved in forming and running a business.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- District of Colorado
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia University
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 314380
- - Current
- KM&A - Representing Workers and Entrepreneurs