Sean KilgoreKuzmich Law Firm
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury
Sean J. Kilgore was born in Houston, Texas and was raised in Galveston. He moved to North Texas in 2006. He is married to Tiffani Lohmann Kilgore, and has two sons, William and Clayton.
Mr. Kilgore was a Patrick Henry Scholar while attending Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree with his main focus in Political Science. Upon completion of his Bachelor’s degree, Mr. Kilgore attended the University of London where he worked towards a Master’s Degree in Political Science. He then returned home to Texas and attended Texas Tech University School of Law, receiving his Doctorate of Jurisprudence in 2005. Mr. Kilgore is also a graduate of the Leadership Denton Education program, where he has participated not only as a participant, but also as a Co-Chair and Chair –Elect. He was General Chairman of the Program for 2014-2015.
Mr. Kilgore is a member of the State Bar of Texas and is admitted to practice before Texas State Courts. He is also a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, as well as the Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. He is also currently a member of National Association of Drug Court Professionals, and has presented at both state-wide and national conferences in the areas of Veteran’s Courts, drug treatment courts, and cooperation between drug treatment providers and the legal community. He is a former member of the Texas District and County Attorney’s Association.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24044202
- Kuzmich Law Firm
- - Current
- Work is centered around Criminal Defense and Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation.
- Assistant District Attorney
- Denton County Criminal District Attorney's Office
- Prosecuted Misdemeanor and Felony cases in all courts of Denton County.
- State Bar of Texas  # 24044202