I attended law school in my mid 30s after earning my degree in speech communications, traveling a bit, waiting on tables, running a small food business and teaching tennis for eight years. Translated, I had a bit of a life and a well developed personality and world outlook at law school, unlike so many "kids" who go straight out of college and learn only to fight. My job is to see your issues from the legal and non legal sides. I need to see how the other side thinks as well to end up with successful results.
I do not come from an ivory tower. I've been poor, very poor, for years, and whatever I have I have earned it on my own. Remembering that path and that climb is essential to everything I do, every day and why I fight for all that you deserve and usually try to get you a bit more than the law allows. That is why you will find excellent reviews out there on my practice. We strive to please in your time of need.
- Personal Injury
- Consumer Law
- Products Liability
- Lemon Law
- Contract Law
- Auto Fraud Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
In most of our matters we are able to get the other guy to pay your attorneys (us) in the matter.
- State Chair
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Univ of South Florida
- Undergraduate Degree
- Willamette Univ COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 190129
- - Current
Always inspect FIRST before buying a carFAQ used cars
Does the lemon law cover used cars?FAQ lemon definition
What exactly IS a Lemon?FAQ certified
Certified - CPO car. What are my rights?Extended Warranty
But they gave me an "extended" warranty?@%*!!Do I Need a Lemon Law Attorney?
Why you ALWAYS want an experienced Lemon Law attorney on your sideCustomer Satisfaction
A car manufacturer's idea of "customer satisfaction."I Made A Mistake I Bought A Lemon Jeep song by Teggy – Jeep Grand Cherokee, what a lemon!
Hysterical Jeep Lemon Video from Australia
- Q. How do I get my $ back from a venue that cancelled my party because of COVID-19?
- A: It's a contract question, so, go to show your contract to a contract dispute attorney. You sound like you are in the right, but, like most of us have heard since we were very small, "possession is 9/10ths of the law." and HERE, the other guy does not want to voluntarily give up possession. So, you will almost assuredly have to get an attorney involved, regardless of what the law "says." Good luck with it.
- Q. Sold my car to carmax. They sold it. The new owner did a hit and run and it came back to me.
- A: Sorry for your issues. You will want to get in touch with a consumer protection attorney immediately for a full evaluation of your circumstances and options going forward.
- Q. I bought an online class with 30 days money back guarantee and the vendor refused to give me a refund.
- A: Anything is possible. Give it a try!
- Q. Merchant has a signed receipt but never billed credit card and CC account is closed. Am I liable for the charge?
- A: Without a full review of all facts and documents, no one can opine definitively here, but, your point "Aftergaining access to the platform, I found the contents extremely poor and not usable." is likely the best place for you to focus your efforts when push comes to shove. Good luck with it.
- Q. Could a debt collector try to collect on debt that is 8yrs and that was included in a bankcruy?
- A: Sounds like a claim you may have for unfair debt collection. Contact a consumer protection attorney straight away as it may be money in your pocket. Not a LOT of money, but, money just the same and it may put an end to it...
- Q. Can I video a conversation with my phone at a business that has cameras everywhere and notices I am being recorded?
- A: Sounds like you already did. What's good for the goose is good for the gander...
- Q. breeder rights in CA? buyer refuses to pay for Puppy. what rights do i have in CA as a breeder to get payment?
- A: The CA puppy lemon law is in place to protect consumers from unscrupulous breeders. Assuming you are not one, find it, read it, abide by it. It's pretty short and in mostly plain English. When all conditions and dates have been or have not been complied with, seek more help from counsel.
- Q. Can a used car dealer sell me a car without being smogged? I purchased the car in April 2019 I still dont have plates or
- A: Sorry for your issues. Whether they smogged it or did so timely is not your issue. For instance if it under 4 years old, no smog required. The issue is, as you've noted, no tags, no title, presumably. THAT is a problem and may or may not be related to the no smog issue. There are laws against this. Find a consumer attorney and go get em.
- Q. Denied $400 Target return(Unopened w/receipt, purchased day prior) cause staff didn't know how to return the item. Help?
- A: Go to a different Target! OR talk to a manager next time. Good luck with it!