At Spooner & Associates, P.C., we put our clients first. Our objective is to efficiently resolve each case with our client's interests at the forefront of every decision. We are a firm of skilled litigators who are aggressive in the courtroom. However, when it is in our client's best interests, we can handle cases through negotiation or methods of alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Mediation / Arbitration
- Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorneys
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Contact our office for a free half-hour consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
VISA, MC, DISCOVER, AM EX, Online payments accepted
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees are accepted on personal injury cases.
- Spooner & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- Thompson & Slagle, LLC
- McClure, Ramsay, Dickerson, & Escoe, LLC
- Chambers, Mabry, McClelland & Brooks
- Sharon Ware and Associates
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Honors: cum laude
- Oglethorpe University
- B.A. (1988)
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Spooner & Associates, P.C. Blog
- Step-Parent Adoption
11 June 2018
- Before You Hit Send…
28 March 2018
- How the New Federal Tax Law Could Impact Your Divorce
6 March 2018
- Can I Get a Divorce and Still Afford to Retire?
18 October 2017
- After The Storm
15 September 2017
- Divorce Question: Should I Do It Myself?
2 August 2017
- Divorce Question: What Am I Entitled To?
7 July 2017
- Divorce Question: Where Do I File My Case?
23 June 2017
- Divorce Question: Should I Move Out of the House?
20 June 2017