Scott Christopher is an attorney with Slappey & Sadd, LLC who focuses his practice on workers’ compensation. He attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. He then attended Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law as well as the University of Barcelona in Spain on the way to earning his law degree. Mr. Christopher is licensed to practice law in both the State of Georgia, as well as the State of North Carolina. He is also a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and the Atlanta Bar Association.
Mr. Christopher’s practice has always centered on workers’ compensation and personal injury. Most recently he was the managing partner and owner of The Christopher Law Firm where he focused on representing injured individuals in workers’ compensation and personal injury claims.
Mr. Christopher has worked for insurance companies, trucking companies and Fortune 500 companies in order to gain firsthand experience so that he can determine the most effective ways to now represent his injured clients against those same companies. Mr. Christopher has defended attorneys, architects and other professionals in legal malpractice disputes as well as employers and insurance carriers in workers’ compensation claims. He now puts this inside expertise to work for his injured clients.
Mr. Christopher lives in Atlanta with his wife, Kelly, and two young daughters, Addison and Lola. Kelly Christopher is a practicing attorney in the area of governmental/municipal liability defense.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- Slappey & Sadd LLC
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- Atlanta's Finest
- Creative Loafing
- DeKalb Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Understanding Burdette and the Affirmative Defense of Willful Misconduct
- State Bar of Georgia, Workers' Compensation Section Newsletter, Summer 2017 Edition
- Legislative Updates and New Case Rulings from Appellate Courts, Annual Workers' Compensation Conference
- Scott Christopher's Website Profile
- Slappey & Sadd LLC Website
- Georgia Injury Lawyers Blog
- Winter is Coming: How Weather Can Effect Personal Injury Claims
14 October 2019
- The Fork in the Road: Should You Settle or Go to Court?
26 September 2019
- When You Were at Fault But Your Insurance Company Won’t Settle
23 September 2019
- Injured? Five Ways that a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
20 September 2019
- How Long Do I Have to Pursue a Personal Injury Claim?
11 September 2019
- Recognizing Medical Malpractice is More Difficult Than You Think
10 September 2019
- Who Can Be Held Responsible for Foodborne Illness?
31 August 2019
- The Leading Cause of Death for Teens in America
30 August 2019
- What You Should Know About School Bus Accidents
29 August 2019