Scott C. Trout is the Managing Partner of Cordell & Cordell, a firm focusing exclusively on domestic relations for men.
Mr. Trout has been recognized as one of the leading attorneys in the family law area. He was named Missouri SuperLawyer in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Mr. Trout has appeared in all three District Appellate Courts in the State of Missouri, the Missouri Supreme Court, the 5th District Appellate Court in Illinois, as well as the 7th Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Managing Partner
- Cordell & Cordell
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Rockhurst University
- B.S. | Finance Economics & Philosophy
- Missouri State Bar
- - Current
- Blog entries
- Cordell & Cordell’s Virtual Town Hall Highlights Dirty Tricks in Divorce
18 September 2020
- Cordell & Cordell to Host Virtual Town Hall on September 17
3 September 2020
- Cordell & Cordell Hosting Dad’s Day Event at TopGolf
8 June 2020
- Men's Divorce - Advice For Men Going Through Divorce