Scott C. Soady, Esq. is admitted to practice in California as well as the Southern and Central Federal District Court. He is an active member of the Trust and Estates section of the State Bar of California and the San Diego County Bar Association.
Scott C. Soady was born in Toronto, Canada and raised in Los Angeles. He attended the University of California, San Diego and graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He went on to obtaining his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of San Diego, School of Law in 2005.
Attorney Soady has focused his practice over the past several years in probate, estate planning, guardianships, conservatorships and mental health law in order to serve his clients and solve their individual problems and concerns.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- Attorney At Law
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Is an Arbitration Agreement Enforceable After I Die?
8 August 2017
- How Different Powers of Attorney Can Affect Your Legal Rights
14 July 2017
- How California’s New “Digital Estate Planning” Law Affects You
13 July 2017
- California Legislature Clarifies Pour-Over Will Laws
11 July 2017
- Can My Spouse Benefit From My Pension if We are Separated?
10 July 2017
- How Estate Planning Affects Your Business Agreements With Family Members
9 July 2017
- Do Illegitimate Children Have Inheritance Rights Under California Law?
28 May 2017
- Can My Spouse Still Inherit if We are Legally Separated?
27 May 2017
- When is a Trust Not a Trust?
26 May 2017