Sasha DadanDadan Bonna Law, PLLC
- Family Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Attorney Sasha Dadan Bonna is a passionate and aggressive lawyer who has extensive experience representing clients in cases involving family law, criminal law, and landlord/tenant matters. Sasha is a skilled trial lawyer who has represented over 3,000 clients. Sasha was most recently recognized as one of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40.
Additionally, Sasha has received numerous positive reviews on AVVO and GOOGLE from her clients and colleagues and was commended by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys for being among the 10 best Attorneys for Florida Client Satisfaction.
Sasha is prepared to defend your case. Call now for a free consultation.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Dadan Bonna Law PLLC
- - Current
- Nineteenth Circuit Public Defender's Office
- Representing adults and juveniles in all types of criminal matters.
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2013) | LAW
- Florida Atlantic University
- B.A. (2010) | Public Communications
- 10 Best Attorneys
- The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- This is an exclusive list of the 10 Best Attorneys for Florida for Client Satisfaction in the practice area of Criminal Law.
- The Florida Bar  # 0109069
- Port St. Lucie Bar Association
- - Current
- Martin County Bar Association
- - Current
- Safety For Victims Or Protection For Their Abusers
- Friendly Passages
- Florida Notary
- National Notary Association
If the alleged victim does not want to press charges against you this does not meant that the State Attorney's Office will drop the charges. It is the State of Florida versus you as the Defendant.How Do I Become Eligible For A Hardship License After A DUI?
In order to be eligible for a hardship license after a DUI charge you must first enroll in DUI school you must then wait to apply for the hardship license. For instance, if you refused to submit to the breath test you must wait a period of 90 days of the 1 year administrative suspension. If you did submit to the breath test but blew over the .08 then you must wait a period of 30 days. You must then take your certificate of enrollment to the DHSMV.Under What Circumstances Can I withdraw My Plea?
You can withdraw your plea under certain circumstances for instance if you were incompetent at the time you entered your plea meaning you were under influence of drugs or alcohol. If you did not understand the charges against you. If you did not understand the consequences or penalties that you would be subject to these are all reasons that would be considered by the court in determining whether or not your plea can be withdrawn.What Is The Difference Between Sealing And Expunging A Criminal Record?
The difference between sealing and expunging your criminal record is that when your record is expunged the court and any law enforcement agency is required to physically destroy your record. With the sealing of your record they are not required to physically destroy your record but they are required to keep it out of public sight along with an expungement.What Must The State Prove For A DUI Conviction?
The State must prove for a DUI conviction that at the time you were driving or in actual physical control of the vehicle and that while you were driving or in actual physical control of the vehicle you were under the influence of an alcoholic beverage, a controlled substance or a chemical substance that impaired your normal faculties and/or that your breath or blood alcohol content was at .08.
- Q. How do I fight getting my license suspended without me knowing about the citation.?
- A: Are you saying you were never pulled over for speeding? Do you believe someone used your identification? If so you should contact the Clerk's Office and get more details. You will have to prove that it was not you.
- Q. Bought a car and got a ticket for no license plate on our way to get a license plate, should I pay or fight.
- A: It is best to hire an attorney to handle your ticket. Depending on the Officer the Attorney may be able to convince him or her to drop the ticket without having to go to trial, if you can show you immediately got the tag and plate.
- Q. If I’m in the car with my son who is 14 and he wrecks and injures people in the car can I be criminally charge
- A: Florida Statute 322.36, Permitting Unauthorized Operator to Drive, states: "A person may not authorize or knowingly permit a motor vehicle owned by him or her or under his or her dominion or control to be operated upon any highway or public street except by a person who is duly authorized to operate a motor vehicle." If a person violates this statute they commit a second degree misdemeanor punishable by up to 60 days in jail.