Sarah Coursey JonesLaw Office of Sarah Coursey Jones, PLLC
- Business Law, Family Law, Divorce ...
Sarah brings varied life experience to the table and that sets her apart. Not only does she have 8 years of experience practicing locally, but she also has 15 years of experience owning a local business. She is deeply rooted in service to the Murray community and has shown her dedication through active membership with the Rotary Club, Angel's Attic Board of Directors, as well as other volunteer work. She is also the Past President of the Calloway County Bar Association and has presented at a forum for the Kentucky Bar Association. She is a graduate of the University of Kentucky and the University of Kentucky College of Law and previously worked in Washington, D.C.
Not only has she represented clients through difficult circumstances, but she herself has been on the other side as well. As a divorced parent and someone who has been involved in substantial and complex business litigation, she knows what you are going through--and she is here as a compassionate advocate working toward better resolutions for you, your business and your family.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept visa and mastercard, and venmo for electronic transfer of funds.
I accept contingency fees on injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My billable rate is $200 per hour.
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Honors: Moot Court Board, College of Law Senator, Chief Justice of Supreme Court for Student Body of University of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky
- B.A. (1991) | English, Political Science, Theater
- Honors: Outstanding Senior Female, Student Government Vice President
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 85661