Sarah Adam is a Junior Associate Attorneys in the firm's Union, Missouri office. Sarah will listen to your concerns and provide assistance for your case.
Sarah graduated from SUNY Stony Brook with a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology. She recieved her Juris Doctor from Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, North Carolina. Prior to joining Stange Law Firm, Sarah focused on litigation matters in Personal Injury.
Outside the office, Sarah enjoys baking, kickboxing and traveling.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Sarah Adam is responsible for the content. Headquarters office: 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.
- Family Law
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 71694
- Charlotte School of Law
- The Missouri Bar # 71694
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- St. Louis Family Law Blog
- Proactive planning may help make a divorce easier
11 March 2020
- Prominent couple in divorce battle over art collection
24 February 2020
- Divorce can have many financial consequences
14 February 2020
- Addressing unique challenges presented by military divorce
29 January 2020
- Why postnuptial agreements can be worth creating
14 January 2020
- Tips to help co-parents solve their worst conflicts
3 January 2020
- Why engaged couples would benefit from prenups
19 December 2019
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel finalize their divorce
9 December 2019
- Effective co-parenting with a difficult ex-spouse
21 November 2019
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law News & Info | Missouri, Illinois, Kansas & Oklahoma
- Impact of the Coronavirus on divorce and family law
19 March 2020
- New encrypted applications gaining prevelance
29 February 2020
- What is an assumption agreement?
8 February 2020
- How can I get my spouse to sign a postnuptial agreement?
12 January 2020
- Locating hidden assets in divorce
21 December 2019
- Parroting in parental alienation cases
15 December 2019
- What happens if a party denies custody and visitation?
7 December 2019
- How a chronology can help your lawyer
27 November 2019
- Do custody logs help?
24 November 2019