Sanford A. Meizlish attended law school and graduated from Capital University Law School in 1979. Sanford Meizlish began practicing law in 1979.
Sanford Meizlish is an attorney at Barkan Meizlish, LLP, helping people with Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff issues. Barkan Meizlish, LLP has an office in Columbus, Ohio, serving the local community.
Sanford Meizlish was selected to Super Lawyers for 2009 - 2020. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
In addition to addressing Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff legal needs, he also assists clients with Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff and Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff issues.
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 0002620
- English: Spoken, Written
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (1979)
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Melvin M. Belli Society
- Franklin County Association for Justice
- State Bar of Ohio # 0002620
- Barkan Meizlish
- What Does Ohio Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
21 November 2019
- What Types of Damages Can I Claim in an Ohio Personal Injury Lawsuit?
8 November 2019
- What You Need to Know About Workplace Discrimination Laws in Ohio
11 October 2019
- Can I Sue Uber or Lyft if a Rideshare Driver Caused the Car Crash That Left Me Injured?
1 October 2019
- What Evidence Is Needed for a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawsuit in Ohio?
29 July 2019
- Can My Employer Fire Me for Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim in Ohio?
5 July 2019
- Ohio Prevailing Wage Rights Law
10 May 2019
- What Is the Minimum Wage in Ohio in 2019?
16 April 2019
- What Compensation Can I Receive for My Traumatic Brain Injury
5 April 2019