The legal system can sometimes be overwhelming and expensive, and finding the right attorney to guide you through the maze can be daunting. I am here to help. I understand that each of my clients has different priorities and challenges, and I tailor my legal services accordingly, with a focus on providing high-quality, affordable work. I understand that sometimes clients have to make difficult choices, particularly in family law–related cases, and I strive to educate my clients about the law and its relationship to the specifics of their situation so they can make informed decisions. That is one reason why I offer a free initial consultation.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I offer flat fees and payment plans.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- State Bar of Texas  # 24075161
- - Current
- Sandra Thompson Law Office