I concentrate my practice in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, and Trusts & Estates. My goal is to become an integral part of my clients’ team of trusted advisors.
• Many of my clients are multi-generational, family owned businesses with domestic and international operations. I act as “outside general counsel” and assist clients with a variety of matters, including business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, supply and distribution agreements, terms and conditions, and non-compete agreements.
• Performed due diligence as part of representation of clients in purchases and sales of manufacturing companies with values exceeding $500 million.
• Assist clients with formation of corporations and limited liability companies.
• Represent buyers and sellers in Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions, including all aspects of drafting and negotiating asset purchase and stock purchase agreements, due diligence, and assisting with all matters through closing.
• Assist clients with residential, agricultural, and commercial real estate transactions, including drafting and negotiation of offers to purchase, contingency and due diligence counseling, title insurance review and coordination, real estate closings, commercial and residential leases, easements, land contracts, restrictive covenants, apartment complex purchases and sales, and condominium matters.
• Assist clients with estate planning matters, including drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and probate avoidance techniques.
Attorney Samuel J. Spurney
Steimle Birschbach, LLC
Available at our Sheboygan and Manitowoc locations