Sam Blink is the managing member at Blink Law, LLC. He focuses his practice on environmental law, business law, contract law and general civil litigation. His previous experience working for large law firms and insurance companies helps him excel in representing his clients. He graduated summa cum laude from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law and received his bachelors degree from Ferris State University.
- Business Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 036400
- Nashville Business Law Blog
- How do you protect your artwork online?
17 April 2020
- The Risks of Backing Out of a Real Estate Purchase
13 April 2020
- Is that copyright infringement or fair use under the law?
9 April 2020