Sabine Krystle FrancoWe help create businesses, protect properties, and plan legacies.
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Intellectual Property ...
- New Jersey, New York
As Chief Esquire of Franco Law Firm P.C., I work with clients that are in need of legal assistance and/or representation in Business & Trust and Estate matters. I am dedicated to having unparalleled customer service and working closely with my community of customers to achieve the best possible outcomes. In addition to running Franco Law Firm, I educate others through social media, my YouTube channel, and my podcast, and curated courses.
My business acumen includes drafting and negotiating contracts, including protecting the interest of individuals and entities in business relationships; developing business entities; trademark and copyright; and addressing the complex needs of non-profits and charitable organizations. Additionally, I’ve had success representing authors, play writers, public speakers, fashion designers, public figures and philanthropists. In real estate, my acumen includes assisting individuals and corporate entities in the lease, acquisition or sale of real property, while educating them on relevant laws so that they can make informed decisions.
Some of my recent accolades include being published twice in “The Suffolk Lawyer”, in February 2017 and again in April 2018. My first article discussed the changes being made to the US Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Agency under Ben Carson and its effects on the country. My second article covered important considerations for individuals planning to start a real estate investment business.
I like to spend my spare time with my family participating in outdoor activities and traveling.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Intellectual Property
- Probate Administration, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Mortgages
- Trademark Registration
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- ID Number: 31032011
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4988267
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University