I am an attorney licensed to practice in Tennessee, in all Immigration Courts in the United States, and in the Western District of Tennessee Federal Court. I primarily practice immigration law but also practice business and probate law as well. I have extensive experience working with deportation defense, immigrant juveniles, naturalization, family immigration, business immigration, probate guardianships and conservatorships, wills, business formation and LLC management.
- Immigration Law
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept credit cards through Square.
- University of Memphis
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Graduated with honors in 2014. During law school I received the Herbert Herff Presidential Law Scholarship for high academic achievement.
- Activities: I was an active member of the Law Review and the Moot Court Board.
- Union University
- B.S. (2010) | Psychology and Family Studies
- My background in counseling and psychology gives me a unique perspective in my legal practice. I am able to more effectively communicate with and understand my clients needs and desires, and I strive to make the legal process as stress-free as possible.
- Honors: I graduated with high honors in 2010. I also received the faculty's Top Psychology Graduate for 2010 and an Academic Leadership Award for high academic performance.
- Attorney For Justice Award
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- Awarded for performing over fifty hours of pro bono work to benefit the Memphis immigrant community.
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 33556
- AILA  # 33820
- Active Member
- - Current
- Firm Website