Attorney Ryan S. Shipp is the founder of the Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC. Mr. Shipp was raised in West Bloomfield, Michigan and has brought his Midwest Values to South Florida where he has called his home for the last 15 years. Mr. Shipp focuses his practice on Business Law, Real Estate Law, Elder Law, and Transactional work .
Additionally, Mr. Shipp assists Landlords, Property Managers, and Property Owners in Evictions, Unlawful Detainers, Ejectments, Replevins, Quiet Title, and the Partition of Florida Real Property. Mr. Shipp and his team are is well versed with Chapter 718 and 720 of the Florida Statutes and he currently represents numerous Homeowners Associations and Condominium Associations throughout the State of Florida serving as both General Legal and Collections Counsel.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Elder Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Free Consultations are given over the Phone only. Our office recommends in-office consultations in order to throughly review the matter with a prospective client in order to determine if we can assist.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- The Florida Bar
- Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC
- Shipp Law Legal Blog