Ryan CoxAttorney at Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett, P.A.
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
- Colorado, Florida
A native of Florida, Ryan T. Cox graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in criminology before going on to get a master’s degree in criminal justice from UCF and a law degree from UF’s Frederick G. Levin College of law. Following graduation, Ryan represented clients in civil litigation and business transactions before finding his niche defending people against criminal charges.
Now, having returned home after 4 years working in Colorado, Ryan has decided to apply his skills to representing the people of the gulf coast. He joins Carlson Meissner with extensive experience handling all manner of criminal charges, from traffic infractions to first-degree murder and everything in between, and has conducted trials at the municipal, state, and federal level. Currently, he is focused on providing the legal research and advocacy necessary to assure that our clients get the best possible resolution when trouble arises.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- English: Spoken, Written
- Springer & Steinberg, P.A.
- University of Florida Frederic G. Levin College of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- University of Central Florida
- M.S. (2004)
- University of Florida
- B.A. (2000)
- Colorado Bar Association
- The Florida Bar  # 32686
- Law Firm Website
- Law Firm Blog
- Will You Lose Your Supplemental Security Income When You Turn 18?
March 10, 2023
- What if Your SSI Benefits Suddenly Stop?
February 7, 2023
- Do I Have to File Taxes While Receiving Disability Benefits?
January 6, 2023